Sign in to follow this  
TommyB

Member Application: Tommy B - ON TRIAL (PASSED)

Player Name: Tommy B

Date of Birth: 15/08/1991

Country/Location: Portsmouth/Brighton/London

SteamID: 76561197971167975

Games Played: CSS, Halflife, Skyrim

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Around 8 months, but have been more active in times where I haven't had University commitments, etc.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

Only tend to play the Jailbreak server; not a massive fan of surf in CSS.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I am very active on the server, have become rather addicted to Jailbreak. Only just got involved with the forums, but would like to get more involved with the community (hence the application). Have had a working mic for around a month now and am getting the hang of commanding, but maybe needs some work :P. I'd consider myself a nice guy, wanting to help people and support in any way possible.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I'm 21 and have just finished a degree in Business and thus will be relocating myself somewhere around the world. I have passions in music and have gained a presence on the Brighton dance music scene; my dream in life is to continue this and become a trance music producer or at the very least use my degree within the industry. I also play guitar, have a beautiful singing voice (using beautiful loosely) and am very physically active.

I like you mate, but can you integrate a bit more? I've seen you about, but use mic to just chat once in a while. Surf is great for that, as you're not talking over a commander. Teamspeak is great too, but I must say there is a divide between those who use it frequently and those who don't (I fall into the latter).

I'm a bit tentative to +1 just yet, as I don't feel I know you well enough. But what I do know, I like. Watch this space for a meaningless Venga endorsement. xoxo

Have seen you around quite a bit...along what Venga said but slightly different from my view. You've been playing plenty enough and I find you to be a very nice guy, willing to go CT...even if not always successful :o

What I would say..is..you are active but you don't exactly make yourself stand out...you are one of those guys who literally does fill in :o Which is fine ofc, just it'd be nice to get to know you while playing with ya mate :3

[Coming from a guy who never shuts up ;)]

Altogether I wouldn't mind seeing you as a member sometime Tommy, but as a slightly quieter regular, I don't know if you will get it this time or not :o

Edit : Also try integrating through the forums, this is your first post :o Take a look around and make yourself cosy as most of us don't bite :3

Edit : Also try integrating through the forums, this is your first post :o Take a look around and make yourself cosy as most of us don't bite :3

I like how u say "most of us" ;)

Anyway, I've seen you for a while now on the server. I think you would be a great member, but like said in previous posts try to stand out a little more, or jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Thanks for your comments guys!

I'm new to this whole joining a clan/online community tbh. However, from being on the outbreak server for a while now and you guys seem like a good laugh.

I'll take on board what you said.

Hey Tommy B, would like to grant you a trial!

It'll last for a week, you'll need to be invited to the trial group as well. Ask one of our admins to send you an inv.

At the end of the week, we'll decide whether the trial was a pass or fail.

Thanks mate!