Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Gamers Assemble!

also why only 4 why dont u let people on the server make videos themselve and make a kind of OB utube channel with clips of Clutches, funny things and reviews.

fuck you proxima, stop judging, you saw what I wrote at the top of this page right?

The they you talk about is me. I hadn't even picked the people yet. I couldn't be arsed after reading through this thread.

Was hoping the actual staff would have been more supportive of an idea to potentially help this place, instead of bad mouthing it from the start

Woaw, another one who can't breath in this hot summer weather.

Well sorry if I "judged" you in any way, but I'm just stating what I think. Don't worry, I won't share my comments in this anymore in the future.

Also, I've not been "badmouthing" your idea....

I'm not the supportive stafmember that you ask for though, I just don't have the time now. ( propably just like you) sorry for that.

in stead of talking they could've finished 3 reviews by now.

^^^Judging

I didn't say you were badmouthing me, just the staff who were negative towards it make me think well why the fuck should I waste my time and effort with outbreak if people are just going to complain and slag off ideas. Anyway as I said posts ago, I'm done with this one. Wiping my hands clean of it. Stopped development of the forum mod for it too.

Was gonna make a comment on this earlier but didn't want to butt in. Not going to bother looking into the little mess, it just detracts from the idea and the thread further.

At the end of the day Gaz, if you want to give it a go with a couple of games once I fix my tower I'm in. We can co-op a couple of games and then review them or something. I had a YT channel way back with around 1k subs...but then my channel got hacked and the only way I could protect private info was to delete the account. I haven't been bothered since + I lag too much when recording, even on my desktop.

So I'm in if you can record. As I've said before, confidence to speak, entertain and promote/make a channel look good are always within my power. The money to keep up with buying games and play fluently while recording is going to be harder, the latter even on my tower once I've fixed it - as I don't have the money to upgrade anything else it turns out for a while.

To sum up - Put the idea forward as an OB idea when we're back on our feet, to put it down as a personal hobby with a couple of mates - as soon as you want and are capable.

Interest is not lost its just they are other things happening I know personally that Unseen is keen to do this so Hydro have a word with him when he gets back would be a nice idea for few of the members to do. Do it for a month and see how it goes it can't hurt really. Might bring a few more people to the forums, I would love to help but shitty PC prevents me but my help is there if needed as always.

PS: just because admins/mods don't have the time to do this doesn't mean members don't ITS YOUR SERVER TO DON"T FORGET THAT as if you can find away to bring people/players to the forums or in game shout up or just have a go all basically meanings of a community.

Thanks

David (Cash)

edit: but please get stuff passed before by an admin or person in power (McLovin/Gaz) but anything you can think to promote the server will help