Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Gamers Assemble!

John if that is how you feel about the community you know where the door is.

The negativity from people in this community is becoming a bit much.

Anyway over the next couple of weeks I will be installing something on the forum for this after I sort the team for it

Funny thing is...yeah we review this or review that...but all we need is different sets of peepz recording themselves bro-opping it out.

As I've got a spare channel, I can make it and then take a look at making pictures for the YT design [Or ask around any of the more experienced peepz who do it]. A video layout can be say a 5 - 10 min video, up to around 8 minutes of gameplay and then the last 2 minutes would be comparing pros and cons etc. Though going with da flow is why I'm called Unseen yo [Jk..I'm called Unseen because I'm batshit crazy].

Just to add a quick note to John - Mate...if the servers aren't in top shape at the moments, isn't that just reason to put more effort into doing different things as a community? Not getting at you but the attitude at the moment is - 'Shit's going down...well we're fucked and peepz are off' rather than 'Shit's going down...lets pick up that sticky mess and deal with it while dancing to Stayin Alive as Bee Gees op.'

+ if Cash is right about one thing, I'm lean - I'm mean - I'm a super keen bean from the keen bean machine. lel.

+ if Cash is right about one thing, I'm lean - I'm mean - I'm a super keen bean from the keen bean machine. lel.

this made me lmao

but yeah you will all soon find out how right I am about everything (oh the EGO)

LOLZ