Sign in to follow this  
Zoidberg

Zoidberg's application <3 (DECLINED)

Hello beautifull people!

Welcome to my membership application!

I hope you guys get to know me a little better.

Excuse me if there are any typos beceause I'm actually from Belgium (:

Enjoy! Whoooopoopoopoopoop!

Player Name: Zoidberg

Date of Birth: 10 may 1993

Country/Location: Belgium and for those who know, Bruges.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58240449

Games Played: Well I play both on the computer and PS3. On the computer I play/played CSS, CS:GO, GTA IV, Guildwars, Runescape (haters gonna hate :p), Flyff, AoE, company of heroes and some I can't even remember..

On the PS3 I play/played Fifa 13, Battlefield 3 (kickass game!), COD black ops, COD modern warfare, Grand tourismo, Assassin's creed.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Pfew that's a hard question. Really can't tell. I think I'm getting close to 8-10 months now.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Never played Surf before beceause don't know how to do it :p so Jailbreak all the way!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm always happy! I can spread joy/fun/happytimes onto other people! I'm always up for an event and I can say I'm pretty active! Need help? Call me baby!

Tell us a little something about yourself: This is where you get to know me a little better!

My real name is Gert. That's a dutch name.

I'm pretty hard into music! I just can't live without! I love all kinds of music! Hiphop, D&B, R&B, Reggae, rock... I can even listen to some hardcore (for 2 minutes)!

If I have to pick 3 favourite artists: Macklemore, Bon Iver and the good old Bon Jovi!

I play the guitar and piano myself. I just love to jam on my guitar!

I play football in my hometown. We aren't that good but it's for the fun! (also we go out to much and then we are worthless, it wouldn't be the first time a teammate puked on the field!)

I am a very motivated person in the things I do. In the weekends I'm in this group, don't know how you call it in the U.K. but it's like some kind of boys scouts (but also with girls :p). We organise activities for little kids. Always enjoy the smile on their faces if they really like the activities!

Recently I started working. I work in Tropicana (I think most of the people in the U.K. know it?).

It's a company that makes orange juice. Really, it is incredibly boring! But I have to earn some money (:

And it's just temporarily beceause (and alot of people are going to hate this) I'm going to the police academy in June.

It's always something a dreamed of and I passed all my tests to go to the police academy. So next year I'm a 'PIG' ;)

For the rest, I have a mom, dad, brother and sister (not that hot). I'm the youngest at home.

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

You can always add me up on steam (:

Cheers and alot of love from Zoidy

Wow love to see an application with so much effort! yeah I have defiantly seen you around quite a lot although 8-10 months might be a slight exaggeration but I would say your well known around the community. Macklemore is great ill agree with you there. Pretty cool that you work in Tropicana though, what do you do? squeeze oranges? ;) I also really want to join the police, going to be studying criminology at uni. Anyway I would give you +1, I know he hasent been active on the forums but I think he is a really nice lad :)

Wow love to see an application with so much effort! yeah I have defiantly seen you around quite a lot although 8-10 months might be a slight exaggeration but I would say your well known around the community. Macklemore is great ill agree with you there. Pretty cool that you work in Tropicana though, what do you do? squeeze oranges? ;) I also really want to join the police, going to be studying criminology at uni. Anyway I would give you +1, I know he hasent been active on the forums but I think he is a really nice lad :)

Well I know I've been around for quite a time but really didn't know how long.

And I do NOT squeeze oranges in Tropicana :p (God people ask me this alot). I work at the machine where the labels get attached to the bottles.

And about the police thingy, I'd say GO FOR IT! And if you studied at uni you're chances to work your way up are alot bigger!

macklemore aint got no lyrics yo

Actually, most of the people know him from his song 'thrift shop'.

Agree on the lyrics part in that song.

But he has some deeeeeep songs man.

F.e. his song 'same love' about gay people or otherside about the impact of rappers on kids.

Can't say he hasn't lyrics in those songs..

But at the end it's just personal taste ;)

I remember seeing you back in OB's early early days, at least I think that was you. Did you used to play back when we were in blazegaming? (Not Blaze)

It was either that or on INC office.

Hey Zoidberg, Sorry but we're going to have to decline you for now. We appreciate that you actually put effort into your application but you seem to just be 'existing' on the server right now, try to stand out more and hang out with some of the members, thats what a community is about after all, feel free to reapply in one months time after taking into account what i've said.

Cheers