Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

League of Legends

I am a higher level danish friend.

True :3 Though only by one league xD My other 'higher level Danish friend' is Gold IV xD Only recently moved his way up from silver. Silver to gold is apparently one of the hardest transitions though...a lot of people find once they get in Silver Division I, they only get say 5 points per game unless they play with someone who is an even higher rank.

I played dota 2-3 years ago Always maokai or Shen 2 best heros. Just love them.

I never really got into Dota :o Though the power of a tree and a blue ninja will always be respected x)

Name: Gaz

Main position: Jungle/Top

Sub position: Support/Mid

I used to main ADC but after playing jungle so much my last hitting became shit

also lvl 30 bronze 3, was bronze 5, fought my way up.

Tried to make lol team long time ago, nobody cared. Feel free to try it

Hehe fair nuff' Gaz...well it'll be fun to try get another one together...I know the feel about too much jungle leading to poor last hitting, but we'll see about positions when we all get together or something :3

Well unseen I will be around tonight from 8pmish if you fancy?

I added you on steam mate, 8pm doesn't sound too bad but it'd just have to be the one game as I have a bunch of tests tomorrow :s I've added you on steam either way, so just message me when you feel up to it and I'll let you know if I can or not ;D

I don't play LoL. I played it once, I ran around as a big purple scorpion and got raped alot
I played LoL once, i ran around as a little black wizard thing and got raped a lot

SkarnerNub. VeigarNub.

Anyhow at those who play it a bit more regular...I'm gonna make the team today..not necessarily meaning we will play it's just to invite those who are interested and know where I've gotta find people to fill gaps.

Hehe been dere done that. Also spent the day playing games with Gaz..won 4 ranked games out of 4 :3

Anyhow for anyone still interested in signing up for the team, we have 2 spots left :3

At the moment :

Team Name : GazWillFeed

Jungle : UnSeen

Support : Gaz

ADC : Open / Gumzter

Mid : Open / Gumzter / My Danish Friend

Top : Open / Gumzter

Adjustments etc can be made...that's just what has worked out so far :o

Also guys this is a general LoL thread...so feel free to share experiences, builds etc that you enjoyed ;D

I would be up for some games,

As long as that I do not have to jungle or solo top I am fine. (Only champ I can solo top with is mordekaizer)

I can pretty much do anything else: Mid, support, ADC.

Anyway when i'm around and not playing with my cousins I'd be up for a game.