Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe

Tekkit

Heya, so I have a server and I just changed it to tekkit, i've never actually played it, so, if any of you want to be a group of people playing tekkit together, just comment. I'll whitelist ye 'n add you on skype perhaps!

Looks like minecraft with added shit

still to busy trying to wrap my head around minecraft.

l0ln0

Spam, please delete your comment there, if you're not posting about this then pls gtfo :3 <3 ^ pure spam

Grow up please.

What? This is how everyone reacts to my posts that are the same ads that one? Feels funny doesn't it?

By calling his comment spam when it clearly wasn't. meaning you are spamming your own thread. well done!

Grow up please.

What? This is how everyone reacts to my posts that are the same ads that one? Feels funny doesn't it?

By calling his comment spam when it clearly wasn't. meaning you are spamming your own thread. well done!

Actually, it was spam. You guys call everything off topic spam, and you guys are derailing my thread. If you have anything to say with the tekkit server then comment, but not if youre giving shit bout it.

At least it was on topic....

also can you stop PMing me over the forums with your thoughts on every thing I post

you seem to think I care.

Im so done with this

If you want to have a MATURE discussion which im happy to have PM me over STEAM and I will have one with you, but im not going to argue with you any more publically on the forums

by mature I mean actually communicating rather than bombarding me with WHAT THE FUCK IM ALLOWED TO POST WHERE A WANT WHEN A WANT and stuff to that effect

At least it was on topic....

also can you stop PMing me over the forums with your thoughts on every thing I post

you seem to think I care.

Im so done with this

If you want to have a MATURE discussion which im happy to have PM me over STEAM and I will have one with you, but im not going to argue with you any more publically on the forums

by mature I mean actually communicating rather than bombarding me with WHAT THE FUCK IM ALLOWED TO POST WHERE A WANT WHEN A WANT and stuff to that effect

Hey he did that to me too o: