Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

A sandwhich so good it had to be shared

At sometime past midnight I realised that not only had I gone to bed without dinner but I was also fucking starving. To solve this problem I decided to go into the kitchen as quietly as I could proceed to make myself a sandwich, I had to be ultra stealthy because it was closer to 1 and a school night and my dad would have killed me if he found me up. Anyway the sandwhich I made was not just any sandwhich...No. This was a dinner replacement sandwhich and it had to be epic. And by god it was, so good in fact I had to share it

ingredients

- 3 pieces of white bread

-butter

-mayonnaise

-Cheddar and Gruyere cheese

- Parma ham

- salami

-chorizo

pretty much the contents of my fridge

2nte7hx.jpg

bhbp6p.jpg

I see a face that could be used for many many laughs on sprays.

Also, that sandwich is not even toasted and you are missing out on ingredients.

Could of added some vegetables and spices.

It also seems that you used force to make the bread stick together.

Overall a lousy creation, lacks ingredients, style and the display is horrible.

I give it a 2 out of 10.

Terrible, just awful, but this little beauty that holds the sandwich makes it up, so 1/10.

Try taking mayonese (how do you tiep it?:<), add a little sweet mustard, mix it, apply on sandwich, take a leaf of vegetable, I prefer green. Then take a slice of ham and you're done. You can make it 10x better eggs :3

>Future Cook

No, not a future cook, but damn det sandwich, mmmmmmmhmm seksi it is.

Right, fucking story time

>be in work

>be so fucking hungry that stomach sounds like a thunder storm

I can't be bothered to continue like that, so anyway I was like "GODDAYUM I NEED ME SOME FOODS RIGHT NOW"

Nothing open. Wandered downstairs to canteen. Lo and behold, canteen lady calls me over to the deli and says, "Hey, we've just opened the sandwich bar if you're hungry".

Order sandwich with one of EVERYTHING.

Sandwich lady takes off her sunglasses. *mother of god*

End up with sandwich containing fresh butchers ham, red leicester and mozzarella(?), sweetcorn, red onion, cucumber, sweetcorn, lettuce, some chicken and bacon.

Safe to say it was the most expensive and delicious sandwich i have ever eaten in my entire life. I'll order one in a sec and include pix.

Right....who fucked my sandwich thread....

ALSO

1. I hate vegetables of all sorts...no green stuff is welcome in a sandwich of fluxys

2. it was 1 in the morning...I wasent going to boot up the fucking toasty machine

3. The bread was falling apart and I had to compress it to make it stick together

4. Taste isent measured with the eye fuckers it tasted the cunt. (cunt=amazing)