Sign in to follow this  
CSnobody[cy]

Cars

well GT40's are very unreliable u do 5 miles and they spend 2 weeks in the garage for breakdowns , and mini cooper's got so big over time and i think ur so much better off with a golf , A3 or MiTo for example , much better engine practicallity and when u go next to a cooper in the light u pull of like a demon;p

Nah I had plans to move to the USA and sold it for money and the fact that I wouldn't need it any more. It was such a nice car though, I put a lot of work into getting it how I wanted it. Tuned engine, new paint (matte charcoal grey, yummmmmmm), new interior, new sound system which had the sleekest "radio" ever. I had a custom box built for it which was essentially just a plain white panel with an on/off, volume up/down, and an AUX in socket with a stand for my ipod. It was pretty much my perfect car :(

thats why i ask this kind of cars are amazing to sell , its honestly the best cars around for a young driver , i had a pajero v6 intecooler turbo 1998 one but an idiot blocked my way and got wrecked;/ but i got enough money from his insurance to buy my GTI and i got away with no permanent problems so i cant complain a lot;p

I wouldn't consider myself a petrolhead, but like every man I have a passion for cars. This is how my list would look like, in no particular order:

• Rolls Royce Wraith '14
    Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
    Koenigsegg Agera R '13
    DeLorean DMC-12 '81
    Land Rover Range Rover '13
    Aston Martin DB5 '63
    Audi R8 '14
    Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '14
    Chevrolet Impala '63
    Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic '36

If I had to pick just one of them, I'd probably go with the Chevrolet Camaro SS '69. There's just something about old muscle cars, I can't grasp what it is.

am i the only guy here that likes lambo's , ferrarris and paganis , u know italian cars?;p

well my list i realy longer like i would like to have

alfa 8c and some amerikan muscles but i rather the ones thats give u a hard on everytime u pull of the lights;p

If the sound of a Lamborghini gives you a hard on more than a V8 muscle car; u gay, br0

u gay, br0?

I don't mind all that flashy shit but I'd much rather have a plain but fast car and I prefer old styling to the spacecraft style spoilers and wings and cuts of the hyper cars.