Sign in to follow this  
CSnobody[cy]

Cars

As css is mostly joined by males , not sexist just fact. I wanted to make a post about cars , my self im a petrol head and i absolutely adore casr.. I would like to see what others prefer at this topic. My question is this if money was not thi issue what 10 cars would u buy. (remember that however the topic is hypothetical , asnwer like u have the money , 10 supercars will not be so much useful to everyday life)

mine would be.

1)Ferrari 458

2)LaFerrari

3)Lamborghini Aventador LP-700

4)Mercedes SLK Black series

5)Range Rover Vogue TDV8 turbo <-- my everyday car;p

6)Pagani Huayra

7)Porsche Carrera GT

8)Coenigsegg CCXR

9)Ferrari F40

10)Aston Martin Vanquish

If I just look at the design of the car then these 2 are my favorites (out of the list you gave me).

* Lamborghini Aventador LP-700

* Aston Martin Vanquish

I missed the Bugatti Veyron though.. I guess you must have forgotten that super-fast one ^^.

Anyway, if money wasn't the issue I would most propably get a 4x4, for example Audi Q7, BMW x6, Porshe Cayenne Turbo, Range Rover,.. I like those kind of big, powerfull cars.

Anyway, money is the issue ^^"

To me cars, are just cars. I wouldn't mind if it was spaghetti bagoonetti whatever those names are like, the only reason i'd get a nice car would be for the chicks ;p. Which probably wont happen cuz I b savin' up for private pilots license. Ow yeah.