3) Porsche Panamera

4) Aston Martin DB9

5) Range Rover

6) Arial Atom V8

7) Skoda Yeti

8) Rolls Royce 100EX

9) Toyota Hilux

10) Aston Martin DB5

I also have an interest in cars. Nice ones, practical ones and fast ones. Clean cars are very nice.

Jamie and Tiny are just too poor to own a car.

I am more into motor cycles then cars however if I were to buy a car it would be

mini-cooper.jpg

I just love the simplicity and the way its compact and easy to use within busy cities.

Other then that they look quite cool for such a small car.

Nah I had plans to move to the USA and sold it for money and the fact that I wouldn't need it any more. It was such a nice car though, I put a lot of work into getting it how I wanted it. Tuned engine, new paint (matte charcoal grey, yummmmmmm), new interior, new sound system which had the sleekest "radio" ever. I had a custom box built for it which was essentially just a plain white panel with an on/off, volume up/down, and an AUX in socket with a stand for my ipod. It was pretty much my perfect car :(

They're lovely little cars but so unreliable and impractical. A friend of mine had a Mini Cooper (that, to be fair, he'd kitted out to use for racing; lowered, no back seats, buckets and harnesses in front, full roll cage, widened axle, new engine) and you can hardly fit inside them.