Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Mobile ringdings

Hang on.. are you people being serious about the S2 or are you just trolling...?

How the fuck can you compare that piece of garbage to the iphone?

Agreed? They're probably just trolling Tiny haha and making him buy shet.

I appreciate Jamie + John's determination to turn it into a fanboy war, but let's not.

Galaxy S4 is being announced in the next couple of days. It will be a very high end phone, that'll last a pretty long time. The Nexus 4 would be the other choice, and at around half / 2-3 the price, a very reasonable one. It will also receive updates much faster, as it won't have to wait for country + carrier specific variants to roll out.

S4 if you want a beast of a phone that'll last you a pretty long time without becoming sluggish / outdated.

Nexus 4 if you want a beast of a phone that'll receive constant speed increases, updates, features before any other phones.

(I'd go for the Nexus, but only because I'm a fanboy)

PS: I can't overstate the importance of quick updates. Everything from bug fixes, security patches etc won't be rolled out on a non-Nexus device for quite some time. Not to mention things like Project Butter, an update that increased performance significantly on all phones that received it.

TL;DR: Buy a Nexus, become a fanboy like me.

BECAUSE THIS IS A DIGITAL AGE AND I LOVE MY GADGETS

Can anyone link me the latest Nexus model (Decided to go for the Nexus because I do quite like Google, and it's more affordable), and/or the release date for the new one?

<3

Its a shame someone can become so brainwashed

its like muslim fanatics of al queda (iPhone) vs the world (Android)

Al Queda have a 1 tracked mind and only see one way.

On the other end of the scale, you have the rest of the world, who are rational, open minded and happy to change