Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Mobile ringdings

I need a new phone soon aswell,

Probally gonna go for the Galaxy s4 or the Nexus well see.

On a site note, I hate Iphone.

Compare:

Applications Android has 3 times as many applications if not more and some that need to be paid for on Iphone are free for android.

Memory within the phone Iphone has sets of memory you can choose from but you will never be able to give it an upgrade. While Android phones are very adaptable you can simply buy a 4gb card if you had 2gb if not more.

And there are alot more reasons, its a fact that Google is adapting their phones on a higher rate then Apple is doing atm. (Talking about software right now)

Oh and 1 last thing, having an Iphone with or without a Imac or any computer from apple makes a huge difference.

If you have a mac at home an Iphone could be really nice if you dont well dont buy an Iphone.

That is my 2 cents.

Next phone I buy will be a cheap £20 one

- Cheap ones never fucking break no matter what hell you drag them through

- You buy the expensive ones for all those features and the camera is the only thing you use, and you hardly use that

I just no longer see the point in expensive phones

Next phone I buy will be a cheap £20 one

- Cheap ones never fucking break no matter what hell you drag them through

- You buy the expensive ones for all those features and the camera is the only thing you use, and you hardly use that

I just no longer see the point in expensive phones

I've dropped my iPhone a million times, got it soaking wet, literally drop it every other day and it doesn't have so much as a scratch on it. I don't even use a case.

It's always been reliable, i use games/music/youtube/movie watching/internet browsing features, and yes, the camera.

I used to have the same opinion as you but actually changed my mind after taking the plunge and getting a smartphone. It's just personal preference i guess.