Sign in to follow this  
No Good

Jailbreak LR suggestions

I have two suggestions for the Last Request part to the jailbreak server.

1st: When you are the only T left(maybe could work with 2T's aswell, you should be able to type "!lr" and choose "Rebel" in wich opens a menu that shows a list of primary guns that you can choose to rebel with. (however if one of the T's choose "Rebel" the other T must wait).

If there are lets say 3 CT's alive and you choose "Rebel". You will get 100hp for every CT alive so if there is 3CT's alive you would get 300hp and the primary wepon of your choice. You start to rebel as soon as you get the weapons. Or you can rebel with dodgeball. Same thing there, if 3 CTS alive you get 3hp (meaning it takes 3 flashbangs thrown at you) but you VS all the CT's at once.

2nd: If there are 2CT's and 2T's left the T's can type "!lr" <---must be typed in TEAM CHAT!! and they will get a random Team lr. The meaning of "Team lr" is simple, it's just what it sounds like. A team of CT and T verus eachother.

Hot Potatoe: In an limited area marked by lets say a red circle that you must stay inside of. Its just like the regular one, just a bit easier! And the T's will be as one like one T can't give the gun to another T and vice versa. The last team with the "hot potatoe" dies. --> Next round

Death Circle: Here could be the same area but instead of "hot potatoe" it would fall bombs down on you and taking 15 HP every hit. Last person alive wins for thier team.

Jumping contest: Not the same as the regular tho !

In this it will be CT's against T's.

So how this works is, the first person to jump lets say 65 times wins (you will have an counter in the right middle of screen that shows how many jumps you have done).

SO, now the 2CT's and the 2T's are in an full scale jumping contest. One of the T's jumps 65 times first, that means the T's has won that round (CT's dies) and ofcourse vice versa.

Four Corners: This is just like the normal four corners.

A square with white lines will appear and both CT's and T's will spawn inside it. They have around 10-15 seconds to choose a square. If they are in the wrong one they will die, if not, they survive. Just like the normal four corners "the right corner" will be choosen at random.

The square will look like this:

085738387_140_Square_cross_5050_LED_Outdoor_Ceiling_Lighting_75.jpg

At this moment, this is the only games I can think of.

If you have any other games you think would be fun to do in a TEAM LR do post it ! And I will post more when I thought of some !

Any questions will be answerd !! dont be afraid to ask.

I have no idea if this is due possible, It´s just a memory from a Jailbreak server I used to play at way back.

Edited by Guest

I like the ideas, im not sure if its possible to make your own !lr's or its limited due to being a plug in, im not too clued up on that part of things.

I don't see the point in Rebel !lr, if your going to rebel you wouldn't get all the way !lr to then click rebel, when its much more fun trying to be sneaky about getting away from CT's to try get to a gun, or get up behind them without getting caught.

Im also pretty sure there is a jumping contest !lr? Where the most jumps in a given time wins. I think your idea is just complicating things.

Four Corners would be cool.

Just my personal opinion, don't take to heart <3

1st: When you are the only T left(maybe could work with 2T's aswell, you should be able to type "!lr" and choose "Rebel" in wich opens a menu that shows a list of primary guns that you can choose to rebel with. (however if one of the T's choose "Rebel" the other T must wait).

If there are lets say 3 CT's alive and you choose "Rebel". You will get 100hp for every CT alive so if there is 3CT's alive you would get 300hp and the primary wepon of your choice. You start to rebel as soon as you get the weapons

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON

ONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON

ONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON

ONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON

ONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

The other idea: yes.

Rebel is in the options normally but it has been removed because u can just rebel without being in lr. (If I am correct)

second one sounds cool, but making this... I'm not up to it atm :P brainbreaking mods.. I had my portion already for this yeat. Perhaps Night of Gaz can do it? Both of them are capable to do this I think.

The first idea is awful, rebelling just isn't a proper LR, the others are good but people always over assume what we can do, the plain and simple fact is, we know nobody that can code for CSS, and its impossible to find someone that will do it for free

First opinion has been said, is silly.

2nd ideas are ok but they sound very difficult, such as the death circle, we got some new LRs a while back like fruit ninja and shotgun war but they were so glitched we had to remove them I think. I heard Nightwalker does that sort of stuff does he not? Did he not do the 120 hp ct plugin or did I get that wrong?

hey no good have you played on Freedom Gamers Jailbreak server or something? Because all of that has been done on that server alone and so if the problem is technical you could just ask them

hey no good have you played on Freedom Gamers Jailbreak server or something? Because all of that has been done on that server alone and so if the problem is technical you could just ask them

Yes I did play there like 4years ago and that is where from I got the ideas since I do remember it as quite fun !

And to fluxys comment about Jumping Contest being BS: I forgot to mention that during ALL of the team lrs, you are in a restricted area. (that if you walk further than allowed you will die) <-- avoiding cheating on jumping contest.