Sign in to follow this  
Epicness

Epicness Member Application ACCEPTED

Player Name: Epicness

Date of Birth: 25/10/1993

Country/Location: Southern Sweden

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24932955

Games Played: CS:S, LoL, HoN, dotA, BF 3, Tibia (long time ago), etc.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

About 2 months now.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

I mostly play on the Jailbreak server though I've been on the surf server a few times.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I'd consider myself a cheerful person, which always tries my best to help people that are new to the server to understand the game. I'm not rude or cocky, in my opinion, I get along with everyone I've meet on the server. I play more or less on jailbreak everyday so I'm active.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My name is Marcus and I'm from Sweden. I graduated from High school last summer and since then I've been unemployed, still searching for a job, which is really hard to get here.

I have been playing soccer for about 10 years, but i gave up that dream last year as it wasn't going to lead anywhere. So I've got a lot of spare time now that i spend with my friends, family, jailbreak, I also enjoy exercising, keeping my body in shape since i quit with the soccer.

Epicness <3

Hey Epicness, I've seen you on the server various times, you seem like a nice guy and have many members in your corner so I'd like to grant you a 1 week trial, during this time don't break any rules and show everyone how l33t you are, make sure you are in the trial group by asking an admin+ on steam before your trial is up, Good luck!