Sign in to follow this  
Adam B

Adam B's Member Application ACCEPTED

Player Name: Adam B

Date of Birth: 18/10/1996

Country/Location: Sweden

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57014143

Games Played: The GTA series, CS series, L4D series, CoD series, Portal series and some old school games, like Duke Nukem 2D, Doom II and of course, the pinnacle of gaming, Space Invaders.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I'm pretty sure that I've been playing since late October last year.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I'm primarily on the surf server, though I tend to hop over to the jailbreak server every once in a while.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I actually put in a lot of thought to try and answer this, but couldn't come up with anything relevant. I guess I'm a nice guy, like every other OB member, and I try to help out as much as I can. I'm also pretty known around the servers, so that's a plus, I guess. And that's pretty much it. But there is something that only a few people can bring to the surf server that I can, and that is a can of whoop-ass.

Tell us a little something about yourself: (I'm going to copy this bit from my introduction thread if that is acceptable, since my brain sort of stopped working and I forgot who I am).

Name's Adam, 16 years old from Sweden and attending my first year of college. My everyday life is about as boring as everyone else's, I pretty much come home from school, masturbate, sleep, do my homework and go online. I have a part-time job at my local supermarket, and with the free time that I have I like to go to the gym or, as earlier mentioned, masturbate. I also play with the first team of my local football club, which basically means that I play with the older guys. As the youngest member of the team I get bossed around a lot so that's why I'm so obedient when I play on the jailbreak server.

Not much to go off as most of our surf players don't really use the forums, but Thomas seems to like you so we'll grant you a 1 week trial, during that time try not to break any rules, stay active and friendly, and make sure you're in the trial group before the end of your trial by asking an admin+ on steam to invite you, Good luck!