Sign in to follow this  
Jak

This is how I play (AKA THE DESKTOP THREAD)

Everyone's always like "derp derp wtf how are you even playing without a mouse" all the time so here is a photograph of what the top of my desk looks like currently (minus my phone which I used to take the photo with...)

2carA

The stylus pen acts pretty much just like a mouse, just you hold it like a pen and not a mouse. Yes my desk is neat, it's always that neat. I have obsessive compulsive disorder.

Now it's your turn to post a photo of where you play computer games (and furiously masturbate in gaffer's case).

I have obsessive compulsive disorder.

Was about to say. :P I had it when I was for years when I was younger, and little parts of it still crop up when I'm stressed. It can be a major ball-ache. Will post picture of my desk when I resume playing on my desk (desktop is dead so stealing the house laptop).

(also Red Stripe is decent as far as lager goes, so good shout.)

We already have a battlestations thread you silly goose.

That actually pretty neat though, what kind of graphics tablet is that? And is it any good?

I'e got the bamboo create and it works pretty well but the driver seems a little unresponsive.

Well as we are going off subject i may as well join in ha.

My friend's Missus has OCD and she wont open any door on here own, When she touches anything with her hands she has too wash them, then drys them, but wont use the same tea-towel more than once to dry, she literally goes though around 10 tea-towels per day. Personally its absolutely crazy! she just can't help it tho!

Haha yeah I do tiny. I'm not a clean freak or a light switch flicker, I am an organiser and preciseness nut, down to how I place my shopping on the conveyor belt and cut vegetables for my dinner. It does suck sometimes and can be frustrating but when it comes to design work it can actually be a benefit having such an attentive eye for detail.

That actually pretty neat though, what kind of graphics tablet is that? And is it any good?

I'e got the bamboo create and it works pretty well but the driver seems a little unresponsive.

It's a Wacom Intuos3, it's really good apart from the size. I originally bought it (close to 10 years ago now...) when I needed to move around with it a lot, school/university and back etc so it was okay but since I've been more stationary the size is definitely an issue; I'd prefer something larger nowadays. I've never had any issues with the drivers though which is nice.

Does nobody have a desk nowadays? How can you play properly on a bed!?

Does nobody have a desk nowadays? How can you play properly on a bed!?

I do have a desk, although it is 2000 miles away from me, so it's not really that practical for me to use. And you can't play properly on a bed and it's horrible for your back and shoulders.