Sign in to follow this  
No Good

Hello (Yello Jell-O)

Hello everyone !!

This will be my intruduction!

My name is Pierre, I'm 19 years old (turns 20 in April).

I´ve been playing on the jailbreak server for 2-3months now, on and off. I did also play on this very server way way way back and I just love to play jailbreak!!

At this very moment I'm looking for a job (MEANING ->much freetime to rebel on the jailbreak server 8-) ).

I love playing CS:S done it for a few years now. Other games I play ..well..it's almost only CS:S actually so ...hahah !

Me as a person, I'm easy to talk with, I tend to make lots of joke and I always try to make people laugh! BUT if its necessary I can also be a very serious person (<- not so often its needed tho! THANK GOD!)

The reason I came here: I want to get to know ALL of you better, I want meet new people and just have a laugh !

No Good OUT! :ugeek:

^This were a "No Good" Post ! Please enjoy !

Edited by Guest

Finally, told you to do this. Fun guy to play with, always a good laugh. Welcome to the forums.
My name is Pierre
My name is Pierre
Pierre
Pierre

Anyway, welcome friend, took your time to get your pitt on here ;D

Thank you my little muffins ! :lol:

But Prof he is Sveedish don't you see?

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forums No Good :D

I have seen you alot, your a top lad if I say so myself, you follow all dem rules. Stick around, I'll see you in game my freind

Really nice guy, Doesn't talk much but all together fun to play with.

The reason I don't talk that much on mic is that now when my mother is home, she actually likes it to be KINDA quiet. But, BUT BUT BUT !! I am active in the chatwindow and I promise you all, I will get better communicating with mic aswell :)

One of the group of people that I enjoy myself with the most! No Good has shown that he is, actually, quite good at making friends within this community.

It is great seeing you on the page my little man, let the greatest adventures of OB surround you within its glorious light!

ADVENTURE TIME!

Welcome, Pierre Dupont D'Invilliers de Vicennes au Salle de Bain! Nice to have you on the forums buddy, see you about in game all the time and you're a good contributor to the community. Enjoy your stay.

*with a name like Pierre, I'm afraid you probably will be viewed as French. Don't worry, the French, like, Swedes, are hot: we aren't insulting you by saying you sound English or anything. xoxo

Welcome, Pierre Dupont D'Invilliers de Vicennes au Salle de Bain! Nice to have you on the forums buddy, see you about in game all the time and you're a good contributor to the community. Enjoy your stay.

*with a name like Pierre, I'm afraid you probably will be viewed as French. Don't worry, the French, like, Swedes, are hot: we aren't insulting you by saying you sound English or anything. xoxo

One of the group of people that I enjoy myself with the most! No Good has shown that he is, actually, quite good at making friends within this community.

It is great seeing you on the page my little man, let the greatest adventures of OB surround you within its glorious light!

ADVENTURE TIME!

Keiji : No doubt in my mind that I will enjoy my stay here ! With all these awesome people it's hard to NOT laugh!

Venga: "Pierre Dupont D'Invilliers de Vicennes au Salle de Bain" <-- I have absolutly NO idea of what that means !! My name might be french, however, I failed hard in french class ;)

And one more time, Thank you all for being so awesome and nice ! :D always cracking me up ! xoxo