Sign in to follow this  
Wist

OB MC summed up in 1 picture

I love how everybody finished their houses, they looked great, then at the end the hoard travelled round all the creations and destroyed everything in their path. All that was left was smouldering planks and broken stone. And yellow teams sheep going round and round and round in the minecart

No, we had Tekkit before which ended horribly (no no i'm sorry hooooow do you have that many solar panels, fuck off Biggles)

Then we opened vanilla and that ended horribly too.

On the vanilla one, we built a beautiful village, then hunted down the Ender Dragon. We captured it's egg, and for a while all was peaceful. But people began to covet the egg far too much, and in the end me and Biggles tossed it into the fiery pits of the Nether, restoring peace to Outbreak once again.

Minecraft was closed forever.

You can actually find the thread with pictures, and the entire story. Search for "ender" on the forums for it.

Yeh, otherwise there would be lots of random people joining the server and griefing and causing chaos. Also if there was griefers it would be easier to ban them as there is a limited number of people it could be.

BOGS