Sign in to follow this  
SpencerMD

Member Application - SpencerMD - ACCEPTED

Player Name: SpencerMD

Date of Birth: 15

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53441163

Games Played: CS: Source, CS: Global Offence, Magicka, TF2, Arma 2(DayZ etc), Chivarlry: Medieval Warfare, PS2, Sims 3 and EVE online for PC alone.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 5 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Jailbreak

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Positive, funny, laughter, loyalty. I also have a good personality where I can have a laugh but be serious when needed to be. I am during the early morning times frequently so I can record freekillers when admins are most likely in bed.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm Spencer. My favourite hobby is Rugby, I love it. I've been playing it since I have been seven and it's still fun but though at times till this very day. I go to the gym on Tuesdayys and Thursdays but it can vary if I have other plans for that date. Therefore, I may not be on at those times. I was born and raised in the UK, Yorkshire and go to a school called Woldgate College. I also have an xbox but I play PC extremely more frequently. Send me a message if you wish to add me :). That is basically all I can tell you, if you have any questions about my application please put them below I'll be welcome to answer them.

Edited by Guest

What are your opinions on the mass recall of faulty toyota prius models in 2010? Do you think the company handeled it well, what would be your critisims? Do you think their public image stayed intact? I want a 1500 word essay on my desk by monday analysing the subject

Do you think that the supermarkets are responding well to the Horsemeat scandal? Do you believe in magic? What's your opinion of the current levels at the stock exchange? How do I get the rash on my balls to go away? Who would in a fight between a bear and an armoured duck?

What's the best way to silence my wife?

WTF YOU WENT TO WOLDGATE? SO DID I. EUEGHEUGHUGHU WOT?

I'm seven years older than you, but still. Dafuq. Also, I don't hear enough from you man to really give you +1 or -1, but best of luck in your application.

P.s do you live in Pock or one of the surrounding villages? :provincialbullshit:

WTF YOU WENT TO WOLDGATE? SO DID I. EUEGHEUGHUGHU WOT?

I'm seven years older than you, but still. Dafuq. Also, I don't hear enough from you man to really give you +1 or -1, but best of luck in your application.

P.s do you live in Pock or one of the surrounding villages? :provincialbullshit:

Yeah, I live near Market Weighton. :P