lHeXl

lHeXl's Member App (3rd Time) - DECLINED

Player Name:[ĐṂŦ]lHeXl

Date of Birth:23/12/1997

Country/Location:Nuneaton Near london UK

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:6166186

Games Played: CSS CS 1.6 NS2 GMOD ect.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally, as much? Mostly play on the jailbreak server

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:Help new players that, join the server and respect all members, and admins.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I play on games such as css average 1-6 hours a day i have a mic and like rebeling on T, as well getting better at playing ct because I am mostly bad at commanding also I don't use teamspeak because my computer allways does a blue screen but I will maybe get teamspeak when my computer, is fixed anyway.

Thank you for reading my App. (for the 3rd time)

Hope to get Trial.

HeX :)

Please bare in mind from now on, if we ever find out that any applicant has lied about their age, they will receive a heavy ban from all of our servers and restricted from ever applying again in the future.

Oh dear...anyway yeah it was kind of obvouis you werent 16 sorry :/

So your a nice kid but seeing as you lied about your age first time around I dont have much hope for you im afraid :(

Im not saying that he should get a heavy ban im just simply stating what Jamie said and pointing out he might find some trouble there. Rules are rules, I can say im 18 to get into a bar all I want but if Im found out then im going to get in trouble and get chucked out, same applies here.

Tough one. I like you Hex, but due to lying about your age before it doesn't look good.

However you're a regular, fairly mature and always a laugh. If an exception was going to be granted i'd suggest you as a good choice for it.

In short, it's a +1 from me. OB could do with more dedicated players like yourself.

I know you better than previous times you applied for member. I've seen you in-game often, and i didn't think I would so easily say it, but this is a +1 from me as well. He is friendly, respectful towards everyone and would make a good member. He is dedicated to the server and willing to help like he said.

It doesn't happen much that I +1 younger players, but there are those which I do like and which fit into a community. You are one of those!

Due to the support you have received from other members we have decided to allow you take a trial. It was also because you came forward and told us the truth about your age. Although you lied, you shone through by admitting you lied.

But know this, if you lie again, we will swiftly remove you from the community and from the servers.

Welcome to your trial

Contact any admin or above to get invited to the trialists group

Hi HeX,

Due to the high level of mis-trust we currently have, we have decided to decline you for now. After multiple lies we have decided we cannot make our mind up about you.

Please feel free to become more intergrated with the community, to help rebuild this bridge of trust.

Thank you,

Gaz