Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

HoneyMuffin Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: HoneyMuffin

Date of Birth: 23/09/1995

Country/Location: England, Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire around a bouts.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34189463

Games Played: League of Legends, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, All the Dues Ex's, Realm Of The Mad God, All of the Mount And Blades, Killing Floor, Portal 1 and 2, All the Half Life's except for Black Mesa, Garry's Mod, Serious Sams, Quakes. Note, I will be playing more games in the future when I'm finished building my PC.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

2 months exactly

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

I used to play Jailbreak quite often but with the constant FPS lag I get on a lot of the maps I've seen myself leaning more towards the surf server these days.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well I think I'm one of those people that gets along with everyone, I don't like to make enemies with anyone and just want to be a fun person for people.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I'm 17 and my real name is Kane Kindratiuk, the Kindratiuk bit being Ukraine. I am currently at Six Form college studying, A level ICT, A level Computing and Level 2 in Cisco. My goal in life is to be a Network Administrator, after I have done my 2 years at Six Form I will then go on to do Comptia + and more courses to get closer to my goal, I know it's a boring job but hey, the pay would be good. Oh yeh, I have a girlfriend called ChocolateMuffin, not too important that's why I left it to last.

Thanks, Kane. K ( HoneyMuffin )