Sign in to follow this  
Jake <3

So, share your favourite rebelling moment.

Towards the end of the round, I saw an innocent Fluxy skipping along, and I.. I.. maliciously threw my projectile at him. It bounced, rolled towards him, and time slowed down.

I.. saw his.. body. It flew, and fell in a heap.

I can't do this. I'm sorry, this is all just too much. Oh god what have I done.

4jj2rZR.jpg

My favorite moment was on Trainingcamp. I managed to sneak away from the crowd & made it to the helicopter. Flying up, I cried "Here comes the cavalry!" and through sheer luck killed a CT with the rocket pods. Then I got shot at and killed saying "Black hawk down! BLACK HAWK DOWN!!!"

Damn it was awesome...

My favorite moment was on Trainingcamp. I managed to sneak away from the crowd & made it to the helicopter. Flying up, I cried "Here comes the cavalry!" and through sheer luck killed a CT with the rocket pods. Then I got shot at and killed saying "Black hawk down! BLACK HAWK DOWN!!!"

Damn it was awesome...

I WAS THERE.

Was a couple of weeks ago, right? Maybe 2/3?

Was pretty damn beastly.

I've had many good ones but they're all a faded memory, the first one that comes to mind is one from near the start of OB where one person just started spamming 'medic' on their mic sounding like a dull retarded zombie and then suddenly everyone started doing it, slowly walking forward in a masisve horde spamming MEEEEEEDDDDDIICC down the microphone and eventually gang raping a CT in a corner

I think one of my favourite rebelling moments would be when i had the crown, we were on Aeon and there was about 8 of us in one of the big cells and i managed to get everyone in the cell to follow me to the pool why i was saying down the mic "FOLLOW ME TO MORDOR HOBBITS, WE CAN DESTROY THE ONE RING!" it was highly amusing :D

Good job to those minions who followed me ;)

My best was when i escaped from the stack and went up a elevator got to the top on some grass saw the ct commanding very far down below and about to close cells, went for it jump strafed into a backstab suicide and got it but there was no one watching, didn't have it recorded so no one that still is on jailbreak today will know it ;( i spammed biggles like a bitch when i got it though.