Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

A ridiculous forum?

This may be an absolute retarded, absurd suggestion. But it seems quite a few people enjoy threads which possess the potential qualities of this suggestion: could we have a sub-forum where posts aren't counted?

All the stupid, pointless threads could be dumped there. And whilst they mayn't drive towards a mathematical stroke of genius, or unravel a philosophical conundrum, it might appease those people who want a good, orderly forum, whilst keeping the spammers happy in the same that alcoholic know that they have to go to that last, dirty bar if they really want a drink at 3AM Wednesday morning.

Just a thought. If rot, treat as such. :)

-venge buse [fredem fiter] xoxo

What about; NO ?

Do we need this? Yes, the forum got more topics, more posts, etc.

I can't stay up-to-date myself nether these last weeks. I just check "mark all" -> "mark seen" for the game section & the media section. But I don't think we need a forum.. Also, It would still pop up green with "new post" which can be quite annoying if it is for some retarded spam topic..

Like Tiny said, just cut off the spam more is what I'd prefer

I was thinking of those kind of labyrinthine threads which annoy some people - like the 'would you rather' game for some, and the 'what're you listening to' sort of thread. I personally enjoy the former thread, but don't care at all if I get posts for it (not that I care much about posts anyway).

Anywho, if it wouldn't help, it wouldn't.

And Proxy, the point of it would be you can just ignore that area if need be. :P