Sign in to follow this  
TheCake

My teacher is the best.

I'm learning C# in collage and my teacher makes us write comments in he programs if we have questions.

So there is this variable called double which makes the program recognize x.0 - x.9 numbers (and yes i have no idea what they are called in English).

So the story went like this i was writing a console program that calculates geometry of a normal box and i thought what if the box was not whole numbers so a wrote a comment that went like this

// I'm not sure if the box had whole numbers or not so i'm guessing double goes both ways
            double sideA = 0, sideB = 0, sideC = 0, result = 0;
            Console.WriteLine("What is the boxes height");
            sideA = Convert.ToDouble(Console.ReadLine());
            Console.WriteLine("How long is the box");
            sideB = Convert.ToDouble(Console.ReadLine());
            Console.WriteLine("How thick is the box");
            sideC = Convert.ToDouble(Console.ReadLine());
            result = sideA * sideB * sideC;
            Console.WriteLine("The geometry of the box is " + result);
            Console.ReadKey();

After i finished the program i sent it and the next day i got a massage back.

"Double is like me it goes both ways".

I'm still like O_O

I'm guessing you have just started learning it? ( this going by some mistake you made which I would get if you only just started learning ).

My theory programming teacher thinks he's a wizard. He's a fun guy and can explain everything quite well.

I'm guessing you have just started learning it? ( this going by some mistake you made which I would get if you only just started learning ).

My theory programming teacher thinks he's a wizard. He's a fun guy and can explain everything quite well.

Well of course i just started silly billy. Why would i be writing console programs if i didn't just start.

Going through a computing past paper today with Proffessor at school, asked the question

"Mark has a camera that he uses to take pictures, it can capture 16,777,216 different colours. He has it set in the highest resloution of 3060x2070 (or something like that) work out how many megapixels the camera is"

Never before has so many lols been had over one past paper question, after about 15 minutes of us trying to work this out by throwing everysingle piece of maths at it at and eventually coming up with 17.5 megapixels.

We were informed that this was in fact....wrong. Conclusion, we are both arithmaticly retarded and shouting "times it by a million!...right...NOW DIVIDE THAT FUCKER BY 8" doesent make maths go away.

I once had a teacher who thought he was funny so everyday he would come with a new funny story.

One day he didnt prepare one and a classmate asked him to tell us one this was the outcome:

A man with a wooden leg sits down before the fireplace.

A very akward silence of anti humor was given for 10 minutes.

And then he yelled at the class GET TO WORK!

Oh those days.