Sign in to follow this  
Adam B

I felt the need to introduce myself, for some reason

¡Hola OB!

Name's Adam, 16 years old from Sweden and attending my first year of college. My everyday life is about as boring as everyone else's, I pretty much come home from school, masturbate, sleep, do my homework and go online. I have a part-time job at my local supermarket, and with the free time that I have I like to go to the gym or, as earlier mentioned, masturbate. I've played a bunch of games during my time, started off by playing Space Invaders during my early years, but then decided to move up to Doom 2 and now there's Counter Strike (but there's been a lot of games in between, of course).

I've been playing with you guys for quite some time on an account a friend borrowed me, but once he decided to sell it, I decided to get the game myself! Made my account sometime in October and started playing on your glorious servers, but then there was a conundrum, what name shall I pick? After thinking long and hard I decided to go with the name Gigantic Erection but for some reason my personality changes every once in a while and I needed a name that was a bit more appropriate, for when that change occurs. At that moment my alter ego was born, Flaccid Penis, and I know for a fact that McLovin is quite fond if this name.

kthxbai

Seriously you should change the name... The last thing I would want to see is members with the name Penis. Really bad way to represent the community.

I really didn't mean to offend anyone, and I am by no means saying it in a vulgar fashion. I simply thought it was a tad amusing and it sure made people laugh on the servers when they got killed by someone with such a name. Although, if it is a must for me to continue playing on your servers, I'll do it. All I'm saying is, try to see the humor in it, if not, simply give me a day or two to think of another name.

I'd also like to thank HoneyMuffin and VENGA BUS for the friendly replies, I'll see you guys on the servers!

kthxbai

Edited by Guest