Sign in to follow this  
Scrooge

Location, Location, Location.

As I love travelling,

I was wondering where everyone is from?

Also, where is the best place you have visited or recommend?

Me and a couple of friends are looking for a holiday for this summer and are undecided - I know some people will advise Napa, Ibiza or Malia, but we want a place thats less heard of but still crazy

And whats the best month to go?

Thanks Guys :D

I'm from the UK, and have been quite a bunch of places, but I'd advise go to Poland. Krakow is awesome, cheap, and the people are beautiful, and are also very nice. Plus vodka is roughly £5 a bottle for some really nice stuff. And the locals are keen to party, but do speak Polish, however, there are always other foreigners keen to explore this hidden gem. I hope you don't hate Spanish/Italian girls, else you'll loathe this place. Hohoho

Send me a PM if you'd like more specific info man.

And don't bother with Australia. Not worth the flight, mate. You can buy VB in the UK. :)

I'am from the inbred towns of the 'ole english county of Shrewsbury, where my town is quite literally 60% my cousins, which is why we all date people from outside the town.

Joking about it being full inbred, only 1 family has this problem, but we are mostly either 6th/7th cousins with most of us.

Its quite awkward at family parties. :D

The sunny land of Scotland holds many secrets my friend. The Glasgow birds are to die for and everyone is so friendly. And talk about parties. We begin to learn to party with our first Traditional Scottish drink, this normally occurs around the age of 6-8 now a-days. So you know we know how to party.

Edinburgh is also buzzing with life. Might I suggest the main party village of Pilton for an exuberant and thrilling night.

And to top it all off you'll leave with a tan if you try hard enough.

Much love

<3

I live in the country side in a place called oundle. It's very quiet, which is good. I could never live in a city, to many people. Although I live in England, I come from South Africa and I go out there every year with my dad. I would recommend going out there at least once in your life.

All sorts of things to see there, you can go to cape town if you prefer a beach holiday but I usually go to kruger to see the wildlife there, or the Drakensberg mountains or the Garden Route, for some great scenery.