Sign in to follow this  
Scrooge

Location, Location, Location.

I'm from the UK, and have been quite a bunch of places, but I'd advise go to Poland. Krakow is awesome, cheap, and the people are beautiful, and are also very nice. Plus vodka is roughly £5 a bottle for some really nice stuff. And the locals are keen to party, but do speak Polish, however, there are always other foreigners keen to explore this hidden gem. I hope you don't hate Spanish/Italian girls, else you'll loathe this place. Hohoho

Send me a PM if you'd like more specific info man.

And don't bother with Australia. Not worth the flight, mate. You can buy VB in the UK. :)

I'm actually Polish so i know all this haha :D

The one on the left does look like she's on the hunt for some fresh meat in all honesty.

Switzerland, Canada & Portugal do sound the best so far, Ive heard things about Malia that tempt me there but I have a feeling Ill be let down

Limone Sul Garda - Italie (Lago Di Garda)

it's a nice place and on 45 km away from there there is a beautiful lake as well.

I went there few years ago on hotel, it was one of my better vacations. And it got lots of hotels, it's poppular, but not overcrowded.

Sheffield, UK.

Famously known as 'The Steel City' and the shooting place of The Full Monty and Four Lions.

Sheffield.jpg

Not a bad place to live at all in my opinion. Nothing special, i wouldn't advise a holiday here.

If you want a holiday in the UK you'll want to check out Cornwall or Scotland.

tumblr_mg5ymcWswU1s1qinfo1_1280.jpg

Took this one myself in August 2012. Pentewan Sands holiday park, private beach.

I haven't been abroad much, but my visit to Koblenz Germany, was pretty amazing.

Most of the buildings looked like the kind of building you'd associate with the German stereotype.

Koblenz-River-view-hero-686x262_tcm56-8852.gif

Wouldn't mind going back there again someday.

Edited by Guest