Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

New Years DRUNK THREAD

ALRIGHT LADS

Making this thread in anticipation if all the drunken shenanigans!

I'm spending New Years at home with three friends and getting totally fucked (on my fourth jäger bomb)

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Luke xxx

I have just arrived home from a party of a random persona the time ios 6:43 in the morning, i did not remember meetinf them but i have an intresting jumper that does not belong to me

litterlay so drunk i started shouting the word "bacon" on the why home and trying to conveince people there were "orcs on the northan pass" anyway i might just go on jail break for a bit now.w

THANK YOU CAPITAN MORGANS SPICED RUM YOU ARE ME YFRIND!!!!

Forced to hunt down my ex-girlfriend because her now-boyfriend didn't give 2 fucks, so I spent a good 1hour 20mins hunting her down & bringing her back, she then cryed & ran off again because my mate thought she had too much, that was another good 30mins, but they got the idea to hunt her down, we took her back to my mates house & she started to hit me (the person who saved her from getting bottled) and said that I still fancied her (true as shite), she then proceeded to call me the "worst f***ing human she ever met in her life" and proceeded to have drunken sex in the living room with her boyfriend while I'm trying to get to sleep which I'am forced to stay due to my parents getting drunk an hour before.

Hope you had a better new years guys, because I could not get ANY sleep...