Sign in to follow this  
Raze

Ban Request: NoSkill

I was on Teamspeak with him and Proxima and he seemed like a nice guy, wanted to get to know the community better and later on become a member.. well acting like that has ruined his chances.

I was on Teamspeak with him and Proxima and he seemed like a nice guy, wanted to get to know the community better and later on become a member.. well acting like that has ruined his chances.

Indeed, I did want to go for that. I did like the server etc... But such retarded person as McLovin for main admin? Hell no, cause he's the owner of the server, he's king? Kiss my ass McLovin, no need for retarded people in my area.

(Jordan your a good guy along with alot of other admins ;))

PS: Commit suicide McLovin.

gibe him forum ban pls.

Lol, pathetic guy. Only able to handle things with "ban". Can't talk? And who was talking to you anyways Shadow? Nobody forced you to answer on this topic. So please be quiet and go respond on other things kid.

Clearly you're the one who can't handle things with talking, a mature player would've posted an unban request or questioned the ban if they didn't feel it was just, but you went and got superomegasupreme butthurt, you need to grow up, like... for real