Sign in to follow this  
Wist

Where is dayz standalone?

If you get killed then you're doing something wrong, just learn from it xD

Get DayZ Commander, a free app that manages all the updates and gives you tonnes of filtering options when looking for a good server. It also allows maps other than Chenaurus.

I've currently made it to the Airfield near Grishino; Carrying a DMR x7mags, PDW, tonnes of cans of food and drink, all the tools inc NVGs. I had a AS50 for a while but carrying it became a problem so i dumped it in favor of food and ammo.

Now i just need a vehicle.

I found a littlebird the other day, some guy was sat in it. When he saw me he jumped out and tried to fire at me but he hadn't reloaded.

My gun, was fully loaded ^-^

The helo was completely red and would have taken ages to fix so i didn't bother. Took the guy's PDW ammo and some food.

Initially I got Arma II for DayZ, Played it a day or two and got bored. It took me about 45 mins to get into a bunker to find a gun on a airfield ; found an AK, then a guy shot be unconcious, I typed "FREINDLY" the fastest I coild, I think my fingers bled because of the speed. Amazingly he actually revived me, he invited me to his ts and took me on a walk. We went to the top of the highest hill where a car spawns but it wasn't there, we then walked down the hill and found a tent, we thought wuut daa faaq. It was a hackers

tent, 3 AS50's and a shed load of ghillies, NV's and all. We then set a trap, in which 29 of us surrounded the tent, furthest guy was 600m away, 12 kept look out the rest ready to fire, about 20 mins in we hear a truck about 15m away, no one saw it, we were all about to open fire, when we did, we found out it was a hackers truck too! l0l, it was a good first day, but it got boring