Sign in to follow this  
WayneDwake

[MAP] ba_jail_modern_castle

I had a catapult.. I lost it when my harddisk got fried.

That harddisk getting fried was another reason I stopped mapping. It took away a very updated version of the map. I had to revert back to a alpha state of the map now we're here.

It's almost done, expect it out for its final tests in day or two.

The map is complete. The file has been sent over to the lead map administrator and all that is left is for it to be added and tested. Thank you all for your support, I hope you enjoy it. It's been an honor mapping for this community.

Guess I'm going to edit the map after all.. Going to make another version of this with much more interesting features!

If you'd like to contribute, just fill up this thread with ideas and suggestions, I'll go through all of them and try my best to put them in.

For example:

The water around the moat, why not make it turn into lava?

Add a new room that siuvnuluartuvarht?

Make a pit with an inner wall in the center of the pit so within this wall the T's are placed and the circle has 4 slices like a pizza. All 4 are numbered. And there will be spike traps underneath each pizza slice. The CT has 5 buttons where 4 of the buttons each controls each spike trap of each pizza slice. The spike traps will be activated with these 4 buttons but will not rise up yet to kill the T's in that section. The 5th button will give the GO ahead for the spikes to rise up and also will reset the game. This is because then the Ts have a chance to choose a pizza slice after the buttons have been chosen. The reason why this should not be random is because now you could do true/false questions within this pit and say for instance if you think this is true go stand on 1 and if you think it is false stand on 3. Now let's say the awnser would of been false and thus you activated 1,2 and 4. Now there all the spikes will go up and kill the T's but the ones that got it right and whent to 3 are alive. Obviously this can be done with any multiple awnser question or even with maths when the outcome would be 1,2,3 or 4.

Just a slight idea and it fits the theme.