Sign in to follow this  
WayneDwake

Wayne Dwake's Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Wayne Dwake

Date of Birth: First of January 1990 (1/1/1990)

Country/Location: Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai (GMT+4)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20098484

Games Played: (Unsure how to answer this question)

I've played and still play a large selection of games.

The games in which I mostly play are(In no particular order): Counter Strike Source, Garrysmod, GRID, NFS:MostWanted, Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3, Just Cause 2, Red Alert 3, RUSE, TF2, Payday..

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing on the servers(Jailbreak) for the past month.(Excluding the midweek days)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

The qualities that I can bring in are: An explosive personality, going from a quite inmate into a tactical marine imprisoned in jail that backstabs any opposing force.

From a CT Assistant to Commander Comrade. From a normal American to a stric librarian.

I tend to promote more of the maps we play on by being rational and ending up stabbed. (+1 for gameplay)

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I find myself to be different than others. Some might say weird. Thats basically what makes me random. I tend to have fun in the weirdest of ways. I like to command when my tounge can move and I enjoy the atmosphere when most mature players are on.

~ Wayne Dwake

Hah, i knew we'd wear you down ^^.

Nice to see you finally applied!

+1 from me, mature, friendly, always up for a laugh. Need more Waynes in OB.

Edit - However, note that he can flame specific members, e.g. Daemonic. I know you guys don't get on but try to keep this to a minimum!

This guy deserves to be in the community!

he is a regular, he is friendly, and on top of that he is propably the funniest guy we got on the server.

You all propably have heard his voice with some different accents :D

You have my +1!