Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

Getting the map Avalanche back

Thats why old PB is old though.

People can be as creative as they want but it'll never beat a decent obstacle course, or breakfloor.. etc. I don't think people would find kittens that fun - might be worth trialling it though?

@Twist What the fuck, super powers? Really? Nope nope nope nope nope.

Thats why old PB is old though.

People can be as creative as they want but it'll never beat a decent obstacle course, or breakfloor.. etc. I don't think people would find kittens that fun - might be worth trialling it though?

@Twist What the fuck, super powers? Really? Nope nope nope nope nope.

I honnestly enjoyed old PB way more then the new kind. Having people come up with new games every round was amazing. Instead of doing the same obstacle all the time or the same chair game. But I guess thats a personal preference.

This is why we didn't add it, there will indeed be someone who will shun it. I also heard there were some kind of sorting rooms on that map saying "black people in here" or something.

You got changing rooms for white people and non-whites so I guess that's something that you wouldn't want to have in a map.

Avalanche was easy to rebel on, too easy in my opinion. vents had no hp at all and they were so easy to rush+nading guns out of armoury is pretty much an auto round over. I liked it but im not that gutted its gone. I always liked kittens but it is a bit bare, I think its a bit much to ask commanders to constantly come up with new games on the fly, not all of us have this huge examnsive imagination that we can just call on. Also people always seem to want to play the games on the map, they are there to be used, so why not use them? I think you can always do fun little quirks to the invdividual games on the map as well

I am too lazy to come up with games, I just ask the T's what they want to play ( leading to the same boring "funny" answers almost every time ).

Avalanche was nice, but the vent was the major problem together with the structure of the cells. Not always easy to watch all sides with just a few CTs.

How is kittens shit?

I mean it doesnt have that much to do? Old school PB was all like that.

The commanders had to make it fun not the map.

It seems we only have shit commanders these days that like to depend on the map instead their own skills and creativity.

Not true, when i command i don't always use the map i use my mind like some f the other commanders not everyone uses the map we do like to use our imagination but then all the t's moan that we are not using the map.

lots of love.

UKtangoman