Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Music. Why is it become so sh*t?

Excision and Downlink produced some of the first dubstep songs i listened to, but Flux Pavilion will always be the reason i started listening to Dubstep. 'Excuse me while i light my spliff, ooh childddd'. Good times :')

I can enjoy almost all music, as long as it haves a story behind it ( or I can place it somewhere ).

Like I can watch silly remixes:

But also enjoy slow, more classical songs:

ITS THAT FEEL MAN.

OMG, Shadow I listen to the same song {Ave Maria I mean} If anyone told you, that's the song I was crying about when I was drunk because I couldn't find it XD

Its kind of gay that you cried about classical music as well

Rest assure, he won't come close to the gay factor of OB... just yet.

If only this person would see the fun in seeing others fail. Sure I will fail aswell but I dont mind I get to hear and see all the others sing and a have a good laugh.

Patrice whatever his name is, is the Jimmy Savill of the future, he takes ugly young girls and puts them in a shitty music video and effects the fuck out of the voices.

There is a fuck ton of modern music that is good, just because you haven't got the patience to find it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Either that or your getting old

Its kind of gay that you cried about classical music as well

I wasn't crying because the song. I was simply crying because I was off my tits and was well really awkward

I think ignoring your very special example given in the first post, I feel that no music get's shitter or worse, It's just made differently, new technologies are used and the style of definite genre's are changing, although pop and rock and just classifications they will always try different things, if succeeded the good will be the norm and so older generations view it as a negative change. Looking at a song by the way it is made and the lyrics normally will be a hint for success if designed well but if there is no musical charm to it and it has been ragged the fuck out of then no chance will ever fall beneath its feet. Song writers need a job and to have 5 teens going through puberty to sing and make lyrics will NEVER sell. Therefore tuning and design is needed, these boy/girl bands are mere figures/idols to be praised and give image to what they sell. Rappers will design lyrics for their audiences and their selves, so when bitch ass studio's add on that ugly beat they use it because there hasn't been an alternative for a better one with that style of rapping, Or it just goes with the rhythm.