Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

New "end game music"

Perhaps the song gets a bit booring yes, but you do realize how much time/work Twist and the others have to put in these changes? Changing a sound is nothing. But have you perhaps tought about the other things?

All little things together are a lot of work...

For example:

adding new maps, (also in FastDL mirror)

adding new hats, to make sure they are compatibel with all the other plug ins.

Every new event requires new message in server, same for the moderator section if it's closed/open, that message as well needs to be changed.

Sometimes I am wondering where McLovin/Kriss find the time to do all this.

Than you got the forum as well. Ok, there are more people for the forum, but some things only Twist, Kriss and McLovin can do. For example changing forumnames....

So perhaps let this sound just for what it is?.. I don't think anyone died from the 5seconds sound that are played after a round...

Perhaps the song gets a bit booring yes, but you do realize how much time/work Twist and the others have to put in these changes? Changing a sound is nothing. But have you perhaps tought about the other things?

All little things together are a lot of work...

For example:

adding new maps, (also in FastDL mirror)

adding new hats, to make sure they are compatibel with all the other plug ins.

Every new event requires new message in server, same for the moderator section if it's closed/open, that message as well needs to be changed.

Sometimes I am wondering where McLovin/Kriss find the time to do all this.

Than you got the forum as well. Ok, there are more people for the forum, but some things only Twist, Kriss and McLovin can do. For example changing forumnames....

So perhaps let this sound just for what it is?.. I don't think anyone died from the 5seconds sound that are played after a round...

Crawl out of a admins ass!!! :o

I am only asking for this, but he said no so it's a no go :(

lol