Belzebub

Beelzebub's Appliction - DECLINED

Hey my name is Beelzebub.

Im born 1996/03/01.

Im 16 years old.

I live in sweden, Västerås.

SteamID:Mathja

Games Played: Wow and css mainly.

Ive been playin on this server for a long time, Max a halfyear can't realy remember.

What qualitys i would bring? Ehm pretty much alot of gaming experienced, People tell me im a nice person(Up to you to decide).

As i told in the Subject/title i was a member but got busy with another game, And im now back so i would love to get back in this awesome group. /Beelzebub :ugeek:

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

This guy is totaly amazing. I have spent since 2am untill 8.15am playing on the server with him. and tango man and another guy called Phex.

I have not laughed so hard in a long time! had my neighbor banging on the wall and shouting at me in Hungarian(i live in house share). I am guessing he told me to shut the fuck up.

This guy is awsome. This is the first time I have made such a big speech on someone.

He knows how to command. (badley HAHAH) and knows the rules. he would make a grate come back!!!

Im with Kn1ghtwolf2012 This guy is amazing. I have also spent since 2 am until 8:15 am playing on the server with him, and Kn1ghtwolf and 7up and also awesome guy called phex.

We had really good time last night i +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 This guy all the way, But just to say its not my decision but defiantly take him into consideration

This guy is totaly amazing. I have spent since 2am untill 8.15am playing on the server with him. and tango man and another guy called Phex

i was with u. Don't forget :lol: +1+1+1 im not bothered to write all those +1's :D, LOVE THIS GUY.

Trial granted,

Remember to stay active this time! Also remember our increased expectations of trialists, you must also be in the trial group by the time your trial ends, pm me or mclovin on steam for an invite. Good luck.

Declined,

We feel that you do not intergrade with our community that well.

You only have 9 posts on the forum and 8 from them are in the member application section.

Aswell that you have been last online on last wednesday.

Greetings,

McLovin