Sign in to follow this  
Proxima

GATHER IN REAL LIFE

1) Where would you meet in UK?

Anywhere is fine, I have to travel from The Netherlands to the UK any ways.

2) When would you prefer to meet in the holidays?

Any holiday is fine for me.

3) How much would you spent for this?

Depending on how long it is of course, around 100 euro's max 300 if there are good reasons for it (not including the beer I'm going to drink of course)

4) How long would you do this? (the longer, the more expensive it will be I think)

5 days max I think 2 days is the minimum.

5) What are your ideas around what we can do when we are together (keep price in mind!)

To go out to pubs and pick up loose English women with my sexy Dutch accent. For the rest anything is fine, bowling, carting but if I'm in the UK I'd like to see some of the UK too. So for example have a small holiday there so my interests are of course very different than of those that are from the UK. (I might plan that around the days that we meet up for example)

6) Your age

Also, I think we shouldn't totally exclude the younger people of the community. There can be a day where they can come from 12:00-16:00 and have some activities, that makes it so if they'd like to see the community in person that's possible too. I don't really mind them being younger as long as they aren't around us the whole day (those squeaky voices get annoying after a while) .

Edit:

Well, I wanted to visit london, so I was planning to find a date to meet up with you guys and when it's over I stay in london for a few more days.

Geniuses think alike.

5) What are your ideas around what we can do when we are together (keep price in mind!)

To go out to pubs and pick up loose English women with my sexy Dutch accent. For the rest anything is fine, bowling, carting but if I'm in the UK I'd like to see some of the UK too. So for example have a small holiday there so my interests are of course very different than of those that are from the UK. (I might plan that around the days that we meet up for example)

Same for me man :'D

Also, I think we shouldn't totally exclude the younger people of the community. There can be a day where they can come from 12:00-16:00 and have some activities, that makes it so if they'd like to see the community in person that's possible too. I don't really mind them being younger as long as they aren't around us the whole day (those squeaky voices get annoying after a while) .

Sure, we drop them with you at 12h at the Big ben, in the center of London, and with the rest of OB we go to the Paintball place. We will pick the kids up around 5h and bring them to the airport than.

Well, I wanted to visit london, so I was planning to find a date to meet up with you guys and when it's over I stay in london for a few more days.

I'm planning the same. I will try to make the gathering a part of a 1week vacation I think.

Geniuses think alike. ---> hell yh :P

1) Where would you meet in UK? Bristol or London, no further

2) When would you prefer to meet in the holidays? Anytime

3) How much would you spent for this? £100 Tops... I don't have a job yet!

4) How long would you do this? (the longer, the more expensive it will be I think) 1, maybe 2 days

5) What are your ideas around what we can do when we are together (keep price in mind!) Paintballing would be good, followed by some sort of meal

6) Your age 16

Personally I think it would be better if it was held in Bristol seeing as a lot of you either live in Wales or north of Bristol and I think for most people that journey would be shorter and there is so much to do here.

I'm sure Tiny wouldn't mind me travelling with him to wherever this may be held!

But, I like this idea and it would be great to carry this out!

I live in the far south west of enland the old cornwall i feel like if anywhere it should be in the outter edges of London some-where as people would be flying in from accross seas if this is actually going to be held up at some point i meant from where i am it's either 4 hour drive or a train trip for about 6 so it wont take long atall and value wise it would be about £200 unless we share rooms :/ or book real early in advance.