Sign in to follow this  
I2EyeCu

If you had to kill somone how would you do it?

Ill stay with the cut the skin of his body and pour salt over his body. Let him cripple for 2H and then cut his limbs off and pour hot salsa over the wounds and let him die of bleeding to death.

And in the end a canibal even gets a good meal. Its a win win.

Ill stay with the cut the skin of his body and pour salt over his body. Let him cripple for 2H and then cut his limbs off and pour hot salsa over the wounds and let him die of bleeding to death.

I do need to know, did you come up with this by yourself? If so, I fucking love you.

I do need to know, did you come up with this by yourself? If so, I fucking love you.

Well to be honnest the salt and salsa is from me... although the other parts are from an anime.

You're all going about this the wrong way. You need to do it by attacking everything they love - kill everyone they come into contact with, steal any possessions they buy, make sure they never have any friends.

No-one would go near them, they'd be isolated and alone from the rest of society. Eventually they'd kill themselves.

People will start to think that is site/topic is meant to get us on the wrong way...

Don't join the maker of this topic his dark forces!!!

But watch this:

If you find it so good that you can't wait to see the the next vid of it than watch this vid also:

Personally I would smother them with a pillow, chop them up into tiny pieces and chuck the pieces in a pig pen, pigs eat everything, in a couple of days pig shit Is all that's left...and who is going to look for dead people in there