lord_semimaru

Lord's pro T tips

1. The more CTs the better they get over confident and mess up more

2. Keep an eye on all guards, even with you face too wall use you peripheral

3. Know when to run and shift crouch

a.run when they are distracted or watching other end of line

b. crouch walk when in groups and your trying to sneak around walls

4. Shadows/dark areas are you friend

5. corners are you friend and when hiding stay on left because most people check right side exposing their backs

6. when hiding don't move

7. Right click to kill faster and back stab for instant kill

8. If you manage to kill a ct in front of you and the gun needs to be reloaded throw in into stack you will most likely die but the stack will have the gun instead of in being on the ground

9. take out snipers and commanders first

10. stab Wist

4. Shadows/dark areas are you friend

Yes they are.

1. Do what the commander says. Will never die and will be able to do !lr. Best T tip ever.

Unless you fail on a minigame

sounds like me

was so chuffed when i actually almost completed an obstickle earlier, until a ct shot near me to put me off :(

The main tips i could give for rebelling;

Watch a CT. Learn how far his field of view stretches - i can't keep count of the number of times i've managed to backstab because i know i'm JUST outside a CT's field of view.

Keep track of how many bullets he's shooting at you. I've managed to get plenty of stabs because i know the CT does not have enough bullets left in the magazine to kill me with when i rush at him - he gets caught reloading, i finish him off.

Similarly, watch for when a CT reloads. Awpers take longer to reload than automatic weapons and this can give you enough time to be up in their face and right-clicking away.

You can actually sheperd a CT into a corner or enclosed space, since if he asks you to crouch follow him, the other CT's cannot shoot you for moving towards him - often you can push him into a room or corner since he'll be unwilling to run through you.

The best tip i could give would be LEARN TO BHOP. Bhopping is fucking amazing for dodging and i get all of my kills via bhop or spin stabbing (jumping through a CT and spinning round to backstab them)

Something to add to Lords - he said 'don't move when hiding'. A great way to stay hidden is to turn around so you're facing the wall - your front sticks out and it's easy to spot an arm holding a knife, or your feet. If you turn around, it burys your face and weapons in the wall behind you.

Also, what Biggles said, make sure you know where every CT is at all times. CT team lose 80% of the time because they're badly positioned.

. CT team lose 80% of the time because they're badly positioned.

That is especially true of the map with the sky light and stairs to armory that disappear, you'll have 3 cts go on top and try sniping from the skylight and a couple of cts on the ground getting stabbed by ts

True, but when you look at the aspect that he starts of with a large group of unarmed people who are being held prisoner, and he then sneaks off, beats up is oppressor, steals his gun and makes shit happen (well, in the first movie). Yeah, if you look at who is who, then I'm not right, but if you look at their roles in the film you have to agree that McClane would be one badass jailbreak-terrorist.