Sign in to follow this  
Sholto

Trigger happy ct's

To expect that all the people who join the server and go CT not to kill anyone by accident or maybe give a warning shot to many is stupid. If you think about it what they do is just stand and look at T's and when a T then does something wrong they have a reason to kill you or give you a warning shot. If they are trigger happy they will probably kill you which aren't what they are allowed to but kind of what you should expect from them.

"Always expect the worst, and you will never be disappointed."

Wastholm, Peter

So if you are tired of getting killed then follow the commands. If you get killed by accident when following commands... Tough shit, get over it xD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

Read this. We are playing video games. I personally feel that people shouldn't be CT unless they have played T enough, and have experienced how annoying it is first hand.

And to make this clear (this isn't an official stance we take, but this is how good CT's work):

You should not kill a prisoner unless they are in a position where they could hurt you, or if it is part of a game.

This is completely circumstantial though. If someone jumps when they shouldn't, then don't kill them. However, if one terrorist has a gun and you tell them all to unstack shoulder to shoulder and face the cells, then anyone not unstacked facing the cells should die as they are a big risk. You should only kill a T when they are a big enough risk. I'm a little fed up of being awped in the face for just doing something such as jumping. I appreciate that some maps require you to be harsh, but 95% of the time the CT's are just trigger happy.

Personally, i hate killing T's for stupid stuff like not being in the right place. It means they have to sit the ENTIRE round out for something so trivial, that's why i often ask for people to be respawned.

It's just my opinion, but i agree with Tweep.

Killing Terrorists for anything other than rebelling, after repeated vocal warnings, or as part of a game is shitty.

blaze is shit too. They're like "get to the bottom of the cell stairs" and then shoot you because it's a ramp. How the fuck are you meant to know?

I remember those guys. Always told them not to do it. Think I banned a few back then.

There will always be trigger happy ct's. It's annoying but you have to live with it I guess. I do it myself sometimes when I'm commander, but then it's more of a harsh commander round instead of being trigger happy.

Go play TmF Jailbreak for 2 minutes, then come back to appreciate what we have

I decided to play on it for 5 minutes, and it was cringeworthy. It was on trainingcamp, and ct's were shooting into cells, everyone was yelling down the mic, and people shot into stacks. And then the worst thing happened:

A server notice came up saying that they sell admin for £10. I am seriously hoping it was a joke, but from the way it was phrased I don't think it is. So yeah, Outbreak rocks.