Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

Homosexuality

39 minutes ago, Pasickle said:

In my opinion gays are extremely mistreated in the modern society. They get picked on for liking the same gender which is absolutely disgraceful, and the fact people find that sort of genre of bullying funny confuses me greatly. Gay being used as a derogatory term should be frowned upon as should the word "faggot" as this could really offend someone and it's really just not fair. It should be treated the same way racism is because it's a bigger problem then you think.

Agreed, stupid people who have poor grammar (for example using then when they should be using than) should be far more ashamed than gay people.

One of my two best friends is gay. He came out to me last year and was legit really worried I'd reject him and we'd no longer be friends.

I just said 'can I still call you a faggot?'

He said ye and we've crushed the same gay clubs we crushed when he was still in the closet. 

Be a homo if you want. Just let breeder scum like me enjoy your Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Rupaul, then we're lit.

No problem.

As long as they act like actual human beings celebrating their normality during Gay Parades and not degenerate trash wearing the skimpiest thing wondering why people won't accept them and they get weird looks then its all gucci.

also, save the gays from middle-east and other horrific nations that won't accept them, fuck those cunts

On 31/3/2017 at 07:02, gaffeR said:

A good friend of mine is gay, I don't mind it,

but what I can't stand is mincing, where the gay guy turns camp, changes how he speaks a flutters around, even my gay friend can't stand that, he's just a normal bloke but puts his willie in a different hole lol.

Completely agreed, the same way there are heterosexuals who try to act so "manly" and shit, which is very irritating, there are homosexuals who act like idiots too, the part I hate the most is when they change their voices to higher pitches just because. But yeah, no problem with gays, we're all the same. I have gay friends too :)