Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Considering Taking A Dip

Or.. get one of our Wow players to give you a Recruit a friend thingy if your serious.. you can get leveling perks etc I think.

And you can play with Outbreak people! So Fun!

Or do what twist does and private server it up...

And Eagle, "buy" and "free" don't work well together :() GUILD WARS 2 IS NOT FREE RAIURNGOUOIHPJ}SO{DP

Uhum, I play WoW got 2 lvl 85's on Kilrogg EU and 1 lvl 85 on another server.

But uhm I could give you a recruit a friend thing, but only if your serious in playing :P.

So you might want to check it out at first though.

I have to say that lvling is not that much fun, end game the fun starts really.

Good thing though is that these days you can almost lvl from 20-50 by just doing dungeons.

So in short, the game is fun but requires a monthly fee and will give you the feel that not playing it is a waste.

So in the end you will either play ALOT, or waste money. (There is only a small amount of players that dont play in either of those 2 ways.) So my helpfull tip is: First check out if the game is something for you, Maybe a private server might give you the feel if its worth buying or not.

Wow costs a lot of money, you have to buy all the expansions to play end game content, it is at least £120 to buy all the current expansions, when mists comes out it will be £160 for a new player in expansions alone. Monthly subs are a bitch in the long term. I spent over a £1000 in sub fees over the years. In contrast you could buy 50 AAA brand new games for xbox/pc for the same price.

Wait for GW2. Like Mclovin said, alot of OB members including myself are gonna be playing it. I haven't played much of the first one (had a level 20 necro) and still loved the beta for the new one.

Wow costs a lot of money, you have to buy all the expansions to play end game content, it is at least £120 to buy all the current expansions, when mists comes out it will be £160 for a new player in expansions alone. Monthly subs are a bitch in the long term. I spent over a £1000 in sub fees over the years. In contrast you could buy 50 AAA brand new games for xbox/pc for the same price.

Uhm you got 1 thing wrong, Vanila/BC are now in 1 pack.

But if I recruit you you get 30days of free play.

So if you want to just ask me ^^.

Also, you can get up to cataclysm for £20 up till the 27th August. So, if you're going to get it, buy it soon :P

Thats only with the scroll of resurection.

To recieve this you should have already played once in the past.