Lynet

Show your ugly face!

Pffff since when became this topic a discussion topic?

Oh yes, I see why...

Facts are:

° Pink doesn't make you look sexy. It annoys most of us the same counts for the big letters.

° That hat may be poppular or sexy or whatever you call it the place where you live or under the people you know in real life, but here it's not that poppular..

° Perhaps next time type your introduction like it should be, not just "hello" because that's no introduction.

° BTW: For if you didn't notice, I don't really like you, but I have some good reasons for that.

It is very annoying if you talk over me in game when I command. Did you notice how much you talk over the commander or the living people while they try to say/explain/command something?

Weird thing is: I've told you a lot of times to stop talking over the commander. At some point I am getting mad because you keep talking over us. And I am not the only one who thinks so. I can name at least 5 names of people who think the same.

So please, type in normal sized letters and normal color like everybody else, try to use your mic less often. ( We don't need to know everything what's on your mind.) Also if you want to say something, you can use chat.

Imagine if we all keep talking trough our mics the way you do.. Any admin on the server can make it his job to mute us than...

(Perhaps I've been rude on this post and on his introduction topic. It is not my intention to laugh at you or to hurt your feelings. But it's getting a little bit to much for me. So for any admin who doesn't agree with these posts I ask you to leave both posts I made about him. If you do however find it to offensive, than please contact me in steam.)