Snakey:3

Snakey's Member app (DECLINED)

sah dudes,

Player Name: Snakey, But this varies depending on whether or not i change it to something retarded

Date of Birth: 26/04/2001

Country/Location: Yorkshire, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54653187

Games Played: Flight sims, Star citizen, csgo, arma, name it, i play it

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? a year/ year and a half

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Dank memes for all, jk, i enjoy playing with you guys and i've spent countless hours pissing about on jailbreak

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm an aspiring pilot, coming from a long range of pilots and servicemen. i've learnt about four coding languages (C++, C#, Basic and Python) and suffering from the evils of GCSE's

Is this your first post? Noooope (i had an older acct, forgot the pss and name and can't retrieve it for some reason)

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? I haven't been as active on ts, but i have been around the server for much longer

**PS i did get banned a while back, roughly october of 2014 for bhop scripts (which i didn't even know was against the rules) so yh...

m5EnTSs.jpg

So lemme give you my thoughts bro. 

• I haven't really interacted with you that much, only a handful of times on the surf server but in those handful of times you come across like one of those people who just holds down their mic key and says whatever comes into their head. You're pretty loud on the server and it can get annoying. While you are technically not doing anything against the rules you can come across as a bit annoying and immature at times. Try to think a bit more before you speak. 
  • Your forum activity is kinda poor (15 of your 16 posts being made between the 10th and the 17th of July then this) and your teamspeak activity is pretty much non existent from what I can see. Being a member of Outbreak is more than just someone who plays the servers, you need to be known and thought well of by a large part of the community, so establishing yourself on the other platforms is a good idea. 
  • As I said try and get yourself more involved with the community side of things, events, gathers, watching the OB ESL games on twitch, playing other games with OB like L4D or AOE. As long as people see you as a random loud person from the server your chances of getting member are low imo. 

So, as you can tell, I don't think your member material just yet, but improve on these things and I think you will greatly increase your chances for next time.  

Fluxy hit the nail on the head.

Improve on them things and you will have a great chance of getting member next time around.

I don't feel you are quite ready this time around.

+1 Nice guy, fun to play with

-1 Teamspeak activity.

Ur a great guy to play with, but ur forum activity and teamspeak activity are things u might work on.
Next time u have a better chance if ur active on teamspeak and forums ;D
Good luck tho ;)

I met you for what i can remember being the first time the other day even though you said you had met me before. You say you have been around for about a year but for the life of me I can not remember you at all before the other day. Touching on what Fluxy said without meaning to make it sound like a repeat you really do need to learn when not to and when to engage in conversation. In the gather the other day you got told by multiple people to tone it down a bit as like Fluxy said you basically never shut up. I may sound harsh saying it but its just one of those things that comes in parcel with online gaming (If someone talks to much and especially random bullshit that adds nothing to the conversation it gets on peoples nerves). Don't worry though this does not make you a bad person and you are not alone in this category withing the community. Just work on some of the points that get raised and try to integrate more as i think you are definitely missing that and you have applied for member way to early.

Hey Snakey, you remind me of myself when I first joined the community, willing to play the servers, have a chat and have fun.

As of this moment you don't have a huge amount of forum posts however you have a good start and I have a feeling that your forum activity will only get better. When I consider how many posts some of us older members had when we applied for membership, I think your current post count is fine.

So to me you have 2 out of the 3 requirements for membership. I want to +1 your membership app as long as you go on teamspeak a little and you keep up the natural post rate I can see.

Hey Snakey, 

After a discussion with the Admin team, we have decided to decline you for now. Just going to quote Fluxy here as he hit the nail right on the head with the tips for improvement.

On 27/07/2016 at 11:44, Fluxy said:

So lemme give you my thoughts bro. 

• I haven't really interacted with you that much, only a handful of times on the surf server but in those handful of times you come across like one of those people who just holds down their mic key and says whatever comes into their head. You're pretty loud on the server and it can get annoying. While you are technically not doing anything against the rules you can come across as a bit annoying and immature at times. Try to think a bit more before you speak. 
  • Your forum activity is kinda poor (15 of your 16 posts being made between the 10th and the 17th of July then this) and your teamspeak activity is pretty much non existent from what I can see. Being a member of Outbreak is more than just someone who plays the servers, you need to be known and thought well of by a large part of the community, so establishing yourself on the other platforms is a good idea. 
  • As I said try and get yourself more involved with the community side of things, events, gathers, watching the OB ESL games on twitch, playing other games with OB like L4D or AOE. As long as people see you as a random loud person from the server your chances of getting member are low imo. 

So, as you can tell, I don't think your member material just yet, but improve on these things and I think you will greatly increase your chances for next time.  

All the best,
The OB Staff