Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Windows 10

Got windows 10 about 4 months ago , still use it . Its very good and looks incredible. Huge inprovment over windows 10 . (not sure about 8) . Forget the people talking trash about windows 10 . It works perfectly with no problems. And dont think there is much to get used to . You will like it 

Anything is better than Windows 8 (apart from Vista)

Sounds like it was a good upgrade for you Fluxy.

I would never press the upgrade button though, that is a messy install which is just bad practice in my opinion. If you want Windows 10, do a clean install on a formatted hard drive. That way you don't end up with windows.old and all the junk from the past...

Guest Heineken

I am very use to Windows 7, and recently upgraded to Windows 10 because of my new pc. I think Windows 10 is more user friendly, and Windows 7 offers more customization. I suppose it's what your use to.

When I first got Windows 10 it took me 1 week to get my internet working as it was very confusing and at that time, I wanted to degrade back to Windows 7 but after getting used to it and liking it more, I realised that Windows 10 is definitely the best I have used so far. Just my opinion. :)