Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Interesting video about America

This proposed party itself is totally unnecessary for whole movement and it should not be integrated to current structures in any way, but instead you people should work absolutely independently from governments power to earn its respect and finally overthrow it. My legit reason for not agreeing with this.

Edited by VENGA BUS

Just now, Chris Lord said:

If by interesting then you mean, shit. Then yes Mintlou! Another completely accurate statement from the master logician himself.

You live each day preaching about how much of an intellect you are, and how intelligent you are, but that reality is frequently disproven by your continuous dig at those who try to add a different thought to the table, it really shows your age/immaturity.

I'd appreciate it if you'd either watch the video and come up with a constructive comment, or don't comment at all please.

Just now, Mintlou said:

You live each day preaching about how much of an intellect you are, and how intelligent you are, but that reality is frequently disproven by your continuous dig at those who try to add a different thought to the table, it really shows your age/immaturity.

I'd appreciate it if you'd either watch the video and come up with a constructive comment, or don't comment at all please.

Being mean and stubborn are not direct opposites to intelligence. Nice one man.