Eraser

Planetside 2!

Decided to make a quick thread about a game i think you should all get.  Planetside is a free to play massive multiplayer online first person shooter.  The game is entirely multiplayer, with players split into 3 factions.  The goal of each faction is to capture the enemy's territory whilst defending your own simultaneously.  The maps are huge and the battles between factions can be really intense with a few hundred players on each side fighting each other through various means, such as the use of tanks, planes and infantry units.  To give you an idea of what some of these epic battles look like have a look at the video below; keep in mind nothing you see here is AI controlled.

(Edit: The guy in the video is just showing you what battles look like on max settings, and this isnt an accurate depiction of play style)

I haven't played a game like Planetside, even the playerbase is unique in the fact that there are zero trolls and salty players, everyone is battling for their faction and it is very team oriented. As an infantry unit you can choose different classes ranging from medic, light assault, heavy, infiltrator, engineer and the armoured class that is max.  

If you are looking for a free game that is very immersive, fun to play, and looks great on max settings i recommend grabbing planetside 2 and joining the few of us who are already playing the game within the community!  The games i would compare it to would be the best parts of Halo and Battlefield mixed together.

Weezy is a little slut

Edited by Eraser

Guest Sniffles X Relic

I'm going to download this asap

Edited by Sniffles X Relic

Played it before but my potato PC couldn't handle it too well on lowest settings. I mean it was playable but fok off 30 fps couldn't hit anything. 

It is a great game though but since a lot of people here have cabbage PCs, not many will be able to fully enjoy this game as it is quite demanding.

It looks absolutely beautiful on max settings.

I used to play this game quite a bit and really enjoyed it, however I was new to steam games and all that back then and didn't have many friends to play with so the hype for me kind of died out.

If anyone wants to play this sometime hit me up as It was really fun when I used to play it!