Sign in to follow this  
Iszuka™

Battlestations

I didn't build mine, although if you look up a guide on installing them it should be rather simple.

And yes, if you are running a high end build like this then definately try to go for max case fans, silent but powerful ftw!

Hnnnnnnnnnng can't wait

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B-1600MHz-Vengeance-Memory/dp/B004RFBIUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355316973&sr=8-1

Those little beauties should've arrived today. I don't get any stutter on most valve games atm, but i notice some when i put games like BF3 and Farcry 3 up to ultra.. especially FC3 :<

Hurry up and get it >:(

Yep and it runs like a beast while overclocked. Running alongside 16gb of RAM @ 1600Mhz I've noticed literally 0 stutter even in the slightest, but then again I was running a potato before...

Don't need more than 8GB for gaming. Higher is for rendering / media editing.

But, there's no harm in futureproofing.

Wireless mouse.
For my laptop.

You should know of all people, that no one games on a laptop. And furthermore, no one games with a wireless mouse.

NO ONE

I use the laptop to use the internet while playing games. It's extremely handy when navigating DayZ if you don't have an in-game map.

Edited by Guest