Sign in to follow this  
LordVectric

Suggesting for TS3

I was wondering if we could get a trialist badge on ts3 because it would show everyone that your trialist and they can see you progressing and can post negetive

or postive stuff on the webpage about you according to what you've been doing.There should be a link which would take you straight to the member app below your name in your disception.Thanks for reading this.

Pls leave your thought

I don't really see the point, it's the moderators job to observe the behaviour of trialists. We are told time and time again that member comments don't make any difference to people on trial. I am aware that the mods have their own threads for this kind of thing. All a tag would do is create extra work for them and give trialists unwanted attention/baits regarding their applictation.

Um pretty sure what we are told is that +1s by non members are ignored mintlou, I doubt real feedback on member apps by other members is ignored. But you also raise a good point, I'm sure the mods will be able to make the right judgment with or without this feature. I'm sure it could be debated all day on this thread but since it's such a small thing I'm sure someone with some authority could make the final call and we can all get on with our lives.

I don't really see the point, it's the moderators job to observe the behaviour of trialists. We are told time and time again that member comments don't make any difference to people on trial. I am aware that the mods have their own threads for this kind of thing. All a tag would do is create extra work for them and give trialists unwanted attention/baits regarding their applictation.

I can understand what your saying but i think it would be cool and plus we might need it for the future for example: Mods need to talk to trailists but they dont want to find there names on the forums so they just look for the badge

I dont know, but it would be great to have