Nicad

Date of Birth:

19/2/2001

Country/Location:

Norway

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:49396254

Games Played:

I enjoy playing a multitude of games ranging from League Of Legends and CS:GO to Rocket League, but i've also played alot of old games that my dad presented to me when i was younger.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I have around 380 hours on the server under the name ''Nicad'', and i've been playing on the server since October but i didn't really integrate with the community before November

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I try to be a nice, approachable person that people feel they can talk to when they feel there is something important or relevant to say, and I feel like I have integrated or, atleast try to integrate a fair bit with the community and I attempt to get to know people on the server. I feel a dedication towards the server as it is more than just a jailbreak server, it is a massive community. The family feel of all the things like talking to people in the teamspeak and doing gathers/mixes really makes it feel like a place you can call home. I try to be a nice, friendly person on the server that can help newer players understand the rules and learn more about this community

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Well, my full name is Nicolai Adil (Although all of my friends call me ''Nico''). Gaming is and has been my life for quite a while, ever since we got a play station two. I used to play football when I was younger, and played for around 4 years, before switching over to handball as i'm still activly playing. I'm quite into handball now, and I just love the rush of adrenaline you get whilst trying to win a match, and it's the same sort of competitiveness that got me into CS:GO. After playing CS:GO for over half a year now, I'm currently at Gold Nova 1 (Yes, i am a scrub), although I don't always just play comp, and I enjoy more casual things like, jailbreak, bhop and surf. My favourite subjects at school are currently Maths, Physics and science as i am a ''varied person'' (As you might have noticed since i always have a new knife)

Is this your first post?

No

That's pretty much me. If you're going to -1 me or don't want me to get member, please drop some constructive criticism, I'd love to know how to improve.

+1.

Although he can be loud, Nicad has got much better since he last applied. 1 to 1 he can be a really friendly helpful guy, he's great to have a chat with. I'd like to see you integrate with more community members, rather than just a few people on Teamspeak. Goodluck.

Hey Nicad,

After a discussion with the Admin team, we have decided to give you a trial. However, there were certain issues that were brought up. You had to be muted/gagged in a few occasions for speaking too much or too loudly, so would be nice if you can work on that during next week. Other than that, we have seen good integration from you on the servers and have improved quite a lot from previously and we do appreciate apologies from previous mistakes. Therefore, we are willing to give you this trial and hope you improve upon the points I have stated above. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group.

All the best,

The OB Staff